Recent Graduate LPNRegister Today!
- by HayleyLPN Feb 17, '12Hello Everyone!
I recently graduated from the practical nursing program at Skyline College in Roanoke, VA in November of last year. I became licensed in January and I'm super excited to apply everything that I've learned and get this career started! I'm loving this website and planning on getting the most out of it that I can. It seems like it has a lot to offer. =)Last edit by HayleyLPN on Feb 17, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=675424©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 17, '12 by caliotter3
- Feb 22, '12 by agldragonRNcongratulations nurse! welcome to allnurses!
- Feb 28, '12 by MyMystudentRNthis website will definitely relieve some stress and answer most if not all alot of your questions! i find it very insightful and the members here offer great advice. Congrats and Welcome!
- Mar 6, '12 by GitanoRNfirst of all congratulations on your latest accomplishment....
- Mar 24, '12 by jazzzee53Quote from hayleylpncongratulations! that is a huge accomplishment!hello everyone!
i recently graduated from the practical nursing program at skyline college in roanoke, va in november of last year. i became licensed in january and i'm super excited to apply everything that i've learned and get this career started! i'm loving this website and planning on getting the most out of it that i can. it seems like it has a lot to offer. =)
- Apr 3, '12 by booboo123Major congrats on your graduation! Good luck in your endeavors.