Pre-nursing; what should I expect?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Pre-nursing; what should I expect? in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Well I'm new here and I love nursing. A&P stole the spotlight for my new interest and amazement at...by Ansumana Aug 1, '12Well I'm new here and I love nursing. A&P stole the spotlight for my new interest and amazement at how he human body works. Anyway to get to the point, I'm currently going to WorWic, it's a community college in Salisbury, MD, and if you happen to atten there or SU let me know. To enter into the program, which is very competitive, you basically have to have all A's in five pre-nursing courses. I'm hoping to get it because right now here are over 200+ applicants every semester for LPN program and they only accept 16 in the spring semester in which that is the one I'm applying for. I got a 4.0 GPA and if any one knows, if I get in, what should I expect?Thank you for your responses in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=765637©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 606 Views
- Aug 1, '12 by GitanoRNwelcome to the cite.......aloha~
- Aug 1, '12 by GitanoRNundoubtedly, expect hard work and long hours of studying, however, a sense of accomplishment once the program is over...wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors...aloha~
- Aug 1, '12 by caliotter3and welcome to the site!
- Aug 2, '12 by keithm1012STUDY STUDY STUDY! Always try to aim for a B or an A in all classes! remember do not let yourself FAIL! It isn't an option! Do not let yourself get to the point where you have to retake a class! PASS it the first time! Try for a C at the least!! this only goes for GE's btw! Lol but for sciences, try to get all A's and B's!!!!
- Aug 6, '12 by AnsumanaThanks for your responses guys. I'm the type if person that stresses over any detail and expense to get an A.
- Aug 7, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from ansumanatry not to over stress yourself at the beginning of your nursing program, just study and give it your best shot....aloha~thanks for your responses guys. i'm the type if person that stresses over any detail and expense to get an a.
- Mar 11 by Ilovemyboykin9Good luck to you! It's a rough road ahead, but it pays off! Best professors around