Personal Support WorkerRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Personal Support Worker in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Hello everyone. My name is Lori, and thank you for allowing me to sign up on your allnurses site....by 68wildcat Jun 17, '10Hello everyone. My name is Lori, and thank you for allowing me to sign up on your allnurses site. But I must confess that I am not a registered nurse, I am a certified personal support worker that works with nurses to provide care to patients/residents. I have been certified for 10 yrs. now and enjoy the whole nursing process and community. I was looking for a fun and informative site that would provide me with a place to learn, and vent and well just swap stories etc. I think I have found it here. However, I will understand if staff and members don't want me as a member, since I am not qualified. I would still enjoy reading the posts. Well that's it for now, keep the good stories coming, I do enjoy reading them. Thanks, Lori
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=486253©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 329 Views
- Jun 17, '10 by Silverdragon102Welcome Lori,
we have many members that are not nurses so don't worry about that
- Jun 17, '10 by caliotter3
- Jun 17, '10 by loriangel14Welcome.
Nurse or not your are still a professional caregiver and many of out stories will stike a chord with you.Ironically my name is Lori and I was a PSW for 8 years before becoming an RPN.
- Jun 20, '10 by 68wildcatThank you, I feel welcomed!!! I am going to suggest this site to the nurses and aides at work.
- Jun 20, '10 by BEDPAN76Hi! I got a kick out of your username! When I was 12 years old my parents bought a brand new Buick Wildcat 1968! In fact I learned how to drive in that big ole boat!
Glad to have you join us here at allnurses and looking forward to your posts!