New to siteRegister Today!
- by Maremma Jun 17, '12Hello, I am new to this site and am hoping to learn a great deal from all the other nurse's here on this forum.I went to school for my LPN license at the age of 41 so not a "young" nurse. LOL
I have only had my license for a year, continued working as an aid for three more months, began working part time as a nurse and the rest of my hours as an aid for six months and now have been working full time as a nurse for the past 3 1/2 months. All at the same facility.
- Jun 17, '12 by caliotter3
- Jun 17, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jun 26, '12 by nursefrancesHi maremma. It's nice to meet you. Definitely check out the yellow tab at the top of the page. There is so much to see here. Hope to see you around. Good luck with your nursing job and congrats on your accomplishments.
- Jul 4, '12 by adamsusanI am new to this site. Please stay connected.
- Jul 4, '12 by nursel56to allnurses [color=#cc0033] maremma and adamsusan!