new here & new to the field, so I need help! :)Register Today!
- by scuggs Jul 30, '12Hey everyone!
Well, I've been doing some research about these jobs: MA/PCT/CNA & Phlebotomist.
I'm trying to pick something that I can handle because I just had surgery done on both knees back in April of this year. I also have no experience in the medical field whatsoever, so I'd like to be able to gain some experience with a job while also going to school. I know most hospitals tend to pay for your schooling.
- 303 Views
- Jul 30, '12 by nursefrancesWelcome to the site scuggs. Check out the "Students" area on this site and you will find some good information there. Good luck to you.
- Jul 31, '12 by caliotter3
- Jul 31, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jul 31, '12 by scuggsthank you everyone!
- Aug 1, '12 by GitanoRNneedless to say, any of the titles which you mentioned above ma/pct/cna & phlebotomist will expose you to pt. care, and it will offer you a better perspective on the medical field. wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors...aloha~