Male Nurse From RussiaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Male Nurse From Russia in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Hi all, Pleasure to be a part of your community. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! My...by Russianred, BSN Oct 6, '11Hi all,
Pleasure to be a part of your community. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! My name is Nikita, I am a male nurse originally from Russia, but I have been here since 1990 - I basically grew up in the US. I graduated nursing school earlier this year in May, and as of TODAY, I am officially an RN, BSN. I passed the NCLEX first try after 90 questions, and to say the least I was thrilled! I was prepared to answer much more questions that that! I will be practicing in the New England area, and am interested in the med-surg field, with later progression into Nurse Anesthesia. Looking forward to interacting with you all in my fresh career, and life!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=625711©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Oct 6, '11 by MyNeologismsCongratulations and goodluck to your new career..and life.
- Oct 6, '11 by Livingwell1Great job! Congrats! And welcome.
- Oct 6, '11 by caliotter3
- Oct 7, '11 by agldragonRNcongrats and welcome to allnurses!!
- Oct 7, '11 by Russianred, BSNThank you for the warm welcome everyone
- Oct 17, '11 by MilSpecRNHey
Russian male nurse here as well, have been in US since 1994, RN since 2008. Working on heme-onc med-surg floor. Good luck! Do you have a job lined up already?
- Oct 31, '11 by Russianred, BSNHey Denis, thanks for your input! I am relocating to New England, thus I am currently looking for a job there. I wish to start of working on the med-surg unit and advance to ICU when I get some experience.
- Oct 31, '11 by Nurse_DinaHello, Nikita and Denis (and everyone else)
I am a female nurse originally from Russia. In US since 1991, RN since 2010. Graduated ADN in June 2010, passed the NCLEX 9.11.10 and am completing my BSN (fingers crossed) in 6 weeks!!!!
(I am also new to the site so.....yay!!!)
- Nov 3, '11 by Russianred, BSNNice, privet and priyatno poznakomitsa!