Just registered here! Pre-nursing student.Register Today!
- by taylordawn May 9, '12Hey everyone! I'm a pre-nursing student at the University of Florida, although I'm hoping to transfer to the University of South Florida in 2013 upon completing my prerequisites at UF.
I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone has any quick advice as to how to get involved on here or advice for pre-nursing students like me (especially if you went to the same school as I am/hopefully will go).
Thanks so much
- 677 Views
- May 12, '12 by caliotter3
- Sep 4, '12 by CONhopefulHi everyone! I'm pretty new here too, and I'll be applying to nursing school for fall of 2013 as well I'm applying to nursing schools at UCF, USF and UF (currently a ucf student) and I've found that I've had to make charts to hang on my wall for all of the different requirements/application deadlines/ prereqs for each school (nerd moment, i know) haha.
Taylordawn- one thing you might want to look into is USF's information sessions specifically for their general BSN program, usually held a few times a semester. It's recommended and really helpful to go! I know that I had a hard time getting an email/call returned from an advisor when I had questions because they don't talk to anyone outside of USF pre-nursing students, but going to the information meeting really helped me get an idea of what was expected.
- Sep 4, '12 by GitanoRNInteresting a message dated from May 13th, resurfaces.... in any case.... Welcome to the site.... Aloha~
- Sep 11, '12 by beccasuecongdonThe most recent reply was probably someone who did a search for their school of choice.
- Sep 12, '12 by GitanoRNThis is a older post... OP I hope you are doing well, keep in touch and let us know how is your nursing program is coming along wishing you the best always.... Aloha~