Just got my first stethoscope!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just got my first stethoscope! in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... It's bright red, it's a Littmann Cardiology III, and it's beautiful! I've been lurking on this web...by 2bNurseynursenurse1 Mar 12, '12It's bright red, it's a Littmann Cardiology III, and it's beautiful! I've been lurking on this web site for the past few months and I want to thank you all so much for the advice you've already given me without knowing it. My screen name is nurseynursenurse1, but I am not actually a nurse....yet. I apologize if I offend anyone with it. I respect you guys so much! I am currently in the CNA program working up eventually to be an NP. I have a long way to go but I am so excited already! I started out in nursing when I was in high school, but got sidetracked along the way. I am very excited to finish what I started! Thank you guys so much for all that you do! I can't wait to join the ranks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=684912©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 12, '12 by joanna73How exciting! I remember when we got our first stethoscopes at school. Good luck with everything
- Mar 12, '12 by 2bNurseynursenurse1Thank you so much, Joanna! That really means a lot!
- Mar 12, '12 by MissAftonI just received mine this Christmas from my Grandpa! I know how you feel!! Guess its the little things in life.
- Mar 12, '12 by tothepointeLVNAh that new stethoscope feeling. I'm still on my first stethoscope also a Littman Cardio 3 I got the all black edition with the black binaurals. Hold tight on that thing. I really want a pink one now but can't justify getting a new one when my current one is more than adequate.
- Mar 12, '12 by Krique39Congratulations!! I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter. But I can't wait to get mine!!
- Mar 12, '12 by Bortaz, RNI remember when I got my first 'scope, which was also a Cardiology 3. I also remember when it was stolen shortly after I started work on my unit. I'll never buy another expensive one.
- Mar 12, '12 by CaringLPNI want a Littman when I graduate from school with my RN (which won't be for another year) I have a cheap one, but it works great and I am happy with it. A lot of my classmates have them and really speak highly of them. I want a purple one, since that is my favorite color.
- Mar 12, '12 by GitanoRNcongrats! i recall getting my first 3m littmann cardiology from a physician, i still have it. btw make sure you place your initials in a manner that no one can erase them, plus always keep your eyes on it when someone borrows it. wishing you the best in your future endeavors...aloha~
- Mar 12, '12 by Esme12I wish you the best of luck on your career path. Ahhh, the memories.....it makes me smile. I remember my first stethoscope, I am very happy for you!