Hi from New ZealandRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Hi from New Zealand in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Good morning everyone (It is Monday morning here in a cold New Zealand :), In two weeks I start...by Raewynv Jul 17, '11Good morning everyone (It is Monday morning here in a cold New Zealand , In two weeks I start my pre nursing course. I am a older student (38) who has two teenage daughters who have left home and now is starting off a new career. I wanted to become a nurse years ago but put my family first (sort of had to) but now is my turn . This course which runs for 5 months gives me the chance to apply for the Bach of Nursing (which is 3 years) here in New Zealand.
I have been following this website for the last few months (since I decided that nursing is what I wanted to do) and look forward to learn what others have to say and be able to interact with everyone here who has the same goal as me.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=592261©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jul 18, '11 by caliotter3
- Jul 18, '11 by oznut13hi! i am almost done with nursing school (YAY!!) and although it has been one of the toughest things I have done (returning to school, no sleep, etc.), it is the most rewarding and interesting thing I have ever been involved in.
It's hard work with long hours and alot of information, but I really enjoy the constant challenge, the patient interaction, and the reward I feel from being able to contribute to society in a better way than my last career.
- Jul 18, '11 by nursel56w░e░l░c░o░m░e to allnurses!
- Dec 31, '11 by RaewynvI know that I have not been on here for ages. I have completed a pre nursing course since last on here. I really enjoyed the course. I did find parts of it hard as quite a bit of it was information that I knew nothing about. At this current moment, I have a conditional spot on a Bach of Nursing degree. ( Needed to provide a med cert saying that I could study this year) Once the program leader gets this, then my spot becomes unconditional. Everyone is back at work on the 4th of Jan so I will be making a couple of phone calls on Wednesday afternoon.
- Dec 31, '11 by caliotter3Good luck Raewynv!