Hi Im new hereRegister Today!
- by acunurse Jul 30, '12Hi im signednup yesterday to this blog and been mostly been reading a lot the topics discussed here...i really glad i found it, it has been very helpful, well there a is a lot to say bout me, im an LVN living in S.Cal. I am also extremely interested in Tradaitional Chinese Medicine, i did join the holistic nursing society for a year but just read their newsletters mostly...i just dont have the time and money to be involved in a organization like it right now. However, i was surpurised to see a nurses here want to become an acpuncturist also and see the downsides of how Western medicine can be harmful for our bodies, in fact, believe it or not i been double majoring in nursing and Oriental medicine for the last several years, i know its crazy, but i have no kids, im young, i live wit my folks and feel very grateful to have food, shelter, a job everyday. I still want to gt my RN even BSN perhpas wit ADNs jobs becoming less available, besides that i attend an afforable TCM school located in LA, got all my prequsities as credit toward my Western courses, pulled out a scholarship. The one school i really considering for BSN is Western Governors, with two majors i am very concerned with keeping my loans low as possible, and working as much as possible. Well that me in a nutshellThe acunurse
- 484 Views
- Jul 30, '12 by classicdameglad to have you aboard. You will fit right in with other talented and intelligent nurses!
- Jul 30, '12 by Esme12to AN! The largest on line nursing community!
You are among the most intelligent, friendly, experienced, passionate and vocal Nursing posters anywhere on the Internet. You are part of a site whose opinions are widely read by men and women considering nursing, nursing assistants, students and Nurses: RN's and LPN/LVN's from across the US and through out the world especially Australia, Canada, UK, and others. This website is one of the most highly respected within the nursing community and is listed as a resource in nursing publications and at other nursing related websites. We didn't get to that status without the professional and courteous contributions of our membership. We welcome you to a place you will soon call home.from Brian admin and founder....
- Jul 30, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jul 30, '12 by Fridaaguirrewow im new too i dont quite know how to post new topics yet but hello :}
- Jul 30, '12 by Esme12Quote from fridaaguirrewelcome!!!!!! go here and you will get what you need! fro joevwow im new too i dont quite know how to post new topics yet but hello :}
how to start a great topic
here is a quick tutorial on how to start a great topic. a great topic is 1) helpful to the community 2) gets a lot of replies. a topic contains a title and it's content. to make a topic stand out from the thousands that are created daily it must have a "stand out" title. one that makes the reader take action. this article is targeted to new and repeat visitors.
- Jul 30, '12 by nursefrancesWelcome to the site acunurse.
- Jul 31, '12 by caliotter3and welcome to the site.
- Aug 1, '12 by RN2b-IndyaIm not new to the site but I am newly registered!