Hi Everyone! Starting a new path.Register Today!
This is a discussion on Hi Everyone! Starting a new path. in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Hello Everyone, Well I have signed up to take my enterance exam the HESI A2 in October. I have...by cimolifam Aug 13, '12Hello Everyone,
Well I have signed up to take my enterance exam the HESI A2 in October. I have finished all my pre-reqs. I am going try to get in the nursing school for this spring classes. A little about me. I am 33 years old male who has been married to the love of my life for over 10 years and we have 4 wonderdul children. I have a background in IT. But what is making me change my mind is that I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter and EMT. I love the EMT work and want to do so much more. So the school that I am applying for has night classes and is designed to work with people who can't quit there day job. Well I look forward in spending more time on here.Last edit by cimolifam on Aug 13, '12 : Reason: Removing my Name
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=771113©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 347 Views
- Aug 14, '12 by Silverdragon102welcome and good luck
- Aug 14, '12 by nursel56and best wishes as you start on the path to becoming a nurse!
- Aug 14, '12 by GitanoRNWelcome to the cite....Aloha~
- Aug 14, '12 by RoDurhamWelcome Sir!!!! Good luck in All of your endeavors!!
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Aug 17, '12 by GitanoRNOP, first of all, thank you for what you do as a volunteer Firefighter, and let me congratulate you on your desire to further your education as I wish you & your loved ones the very best always....Aloha~
- Aug 18, '12 by cimolifamThank you everyone for the welcome!
- Aug 19, '12 by DichloroacetateAlWelcome to the site!