Hi all, I am Dani!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Hi all, I am Dani! in Introductions / Greetings, part of General Nursing ... Hey everyone! I have been "trolling" on this website for a long time now, and finally decided to...by DaniDoll Mar 5, '12Hey everyone! I have been "trolling" on this website for a long time now, and finally decided to jump in the fray and play. I live in Colorado, and I am formerly applying to my school's nursing program on the 30th of this month. I just finished my last pre-nursing prerequisite today (obtaining CNA license). I am super excited to become an RN! My mom and grandmother are both nurses, so it's in the blood!
I hope to make some friends on here as well as learn some of the ins-and-outs of the nursing world!
As for the CNA state exam in Colorado, it really isn't as bad as you think! I suffer from extreme anxiety, and walked in there and nailed it. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=682486©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,316 Views
- Mar 5, '12 by VivaLasViejasWELCOME, DANI!!!
Hope your stay with us is a long and enjoyable one! Here you'll find the best of nursing from all over the world, with plenty of resources from almost every area of the profession, and links to information both on and off the site. We're glad you're here!
- Mar 5, '12 by GitanoRNWelcome to the site, as I wish you a great weekend and the very best in all of your future endeavors....Aloha~
Last edit by GitanoRN on Nov 18, '12
- Mar 5, '12 by That GuyWooo CO! I was raised in Highlands Ranch. Love the state!
- Mar 6, '12 by agldragonRNgood luck dani!
welcome to allnurses.com
- Mar 6, '12 by iCare24Good luck and welcome to allnurses! Yay!
- Mar 6, '12 by caliotter3
- Mar 6, '12 by GrnTeahi dani! welcome to allnurses!
(i think you meant you've been lurking here. "trolls" are people who pick fights on purpose. that doesn't sound like you!)
- Mar 6, '12 by canchaserWelcome, hope u stay around and share your journey of getting the nursing degree.
- Oct 27, '12 by DaniDollThank you all! I am now a little more than half-way through my first semester, and really enjoying it (despite the stress of maintaining a 77% or better.) We just did our first week of clinicals, and being able to work with patients is amazing. More than ever I truly feel like this is the right field for me!