Hi, I'm not a nurse or in nursing school
yet..I am a senior in High School (homeschooled) I plan to become an RN, or an LPN if anything..just want to help people. I am 17 and live in KY. The reason why I joined here, is I really want to be a nurse, but i dont think i know everything i need to know, so I figured I could get some help from here.
Aug 24, '06
well, being a nurse is certainly one way to help people. here are weblinks to some reading to help give you an idea of what nursing is about and the many educational and career options open to someone who wants to go into a nursing career. happy reading!
- "thinking about nursing school
? consider your many options" from the college board.
- about nursing from webfeet.com
- about registered nursing from the u.s. department of labor
- about lpn nursing from the u.s. department of labor
you can join in with the nursing students and read about their triumphs, vents and complaints about nursing school on the student nursing forums here on allnurses at these links:
- the pre-nursing student forum
- the general nursing student discussion forum
- nursing student assistance forums
welcome to allnurses!
Last edit by Daytonite on Aug 24, '06
: Reason: Forgot to add the weblinks! Must be early Alzheimer's!