Hey everyone!Register Today!
- by mybanez Dec 7, '12Hey everyone, my name is Mike, I've been using allnurses.com as reference throughout nursing school but never made an account here. I've been working as a nurse for 3 years since I passed the boards. Worked at a local nursing home for 2 years and recently landed a job at an ICU unit at a local hospital. Been working both jobs since its very difficult for me to leave my grammas and grampas
Registered here for more resources. I'm enjoying my time as a critical care nurse but there is so much to learn. Looking into travel nursing in a few months to further this career.
- Dec 15, '12 by nursel56(belated) Welcome, Mike! I "lurked" for several years before joining, too. Congrats on landing that ICU job!
- Dec 15, '12 by GitanoRNWelcome to the site, as I wish you the best in all of your future endevors...Aloha~
- Dec 15, '12 by xhennahHello Everyone! I have a question for all USRNs - is it common for a unit manager to give a tour of the entire unit prior to the interview (1st)?Thanks and hoping you'll enlighten me.
- Dec 15, '12 by xhennahSorry, Mike! I obviously posted my question in the wrong place. This is my first time. My apologies.
- Dec 15, '12 by FLmedMike-- welcome! Congratulations on the ICU position!! :-)