Hello and Thank YouRegister Today!
- by Ashke Jul 24, '12Hello everyone! I have been a lurker on this board trying to decide whether nursing was a career path I wanted to pursue. I have since applied and got accepted into an accelerated B.ScN program. I want to thank the constituents of this online community for all of their advice and input which I was able to use to educate myself on my new profession. I look forward to being equally useful to others on this forum. Sincerely, Ashke
- 264 Views
- Jul 24, '12 by tnbutterflyHello and welcome to the site. We are so glad you decided to join us. I wish you the best in your journey toward licensure as a nurse!!
- Jul 25, '12 by Theecharming1Ashke,
Best of luck to you in nursing school.
- Jul 25, '12 by little1rn10Ashke,
Nursing is a rewarding career.
Best of luck!
I will never forget the pledge made at my pinning ceremony.....
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician, in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.
- Jul 25, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jul 25, '12 by caliotter3Welcome to the site.