Hello, new hereRegister Today!
- by ChinSeng Jul 3Hello everyone, I just registered today. I am a registered nurse from the Philippines but has been inactive during the past 6 years as I have been doing an odd job overseas. I am planning to do a re-entry on the nursing profession this year.
Any forum suggestions/input/ advice/encouragement is greatly appreciated.
- 509 Views
- Jul 3 by Silverdragon102Where are you planning on doing a re-entry into nursing program? That will help decide where you need to post
- Jul 3 by ChinSenghello Silverdragon102! I don't know if this is the wisest decision i made, but I recently applied for Australia on a student visa after my former senior in the hospital encouraged me. Initially, planned to take Enrolled Nursing but settled for aged care certificate. I also took IELTS last year and my marks were quite good.
I was not able to find a facility in my locality that offers re-entry program upon my return to PH after working an odd job overseas.
- Jul 4 by Silverdragon102You do realize aged care certificate and enrolled nurse will nothelpyou for staying in Australia? Suggest you have a good read in the world section
- Jul 4 by nursel56Welcome to allnurses, ChinSeng! Best wishes on your re-entry into nursing!
- Jul 4 by sharpeimomWelcome to allnurses, ChenSing! We're so glad you found us and joined! Wander around and check the site out. Feel free to sk any questions you might think of.