Hello from Italy!Register Today!
- by MasonCarbo Jan 19Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. My name's Andrea and I'm an italian nurse. I'm finished my study last year and I currently work in a pediatric unit in a hospital not so far Milan. I'm here to know new people, learn more of all specialities and improve my english.
I'm very happy to join in this great site!
(sorry for my bad english, I try to do my best...)
- Jan 19 by DoeRNWelcome! Your English is very good.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Jan 19 by tnbutterflyHello and welcome to the site. We are glad you found us.
I would love to travel to Italy some day.
- Jan 19 by MasonCarbo@ DoeRN
Thank you!! mmmm...I don't think so... Unfortunately schools and universities in Italy don't spend a lot of time to leanr english. Only now I realize that in our job is very important and useful speak other languages to make an efficient nursing care
Thank you!! oh, great! Make sure to take a lot of vacations. There's a lot of places to visit.
Last edit by MasonCarbo on Jan 19
- Jan 20 by nursel56Welcome to allnurses, Andrea! I worked in pediatrics, too. It's a very special place to be as I'm sure you are discovering! Glad you decided to join us!
- Jan 22 by poppycatWelcome, Andrea! I'm also a Pediatric nurse (since 1978!). There isn't enough money in the world to make me want to ever work with adult patients! I love working with kids.