Hello Everyone!!!Register Today!
- by goal Feb 7, '07Hello everyone!!! I Live in Ventura County in a small town just 10 miles away!!I am currently a CNA and attending Ventura College to get my RN !!! I have just applyed at the Simi Valley Adult School for the LVN program that starts in June . Have any advice if i should bridge or keep on going to VC to Get In The Program the only problem is its a 1 1/2 on the waiting list???
- 484 Views
- Feb 7, '07 by donsterRNWelcome to All Nurses; we're glad you're here!
- Feb 8, '07 by TweetyWelcome.
Going the LVN to RN route probably might shorten the time frame to get your RN, so I would go for that if you get in. Good luck and welcome!
- May 16, '08 by tootsie37did you get selected in simi valley adult school?
- May 21, '08 by akcarmeanwelcome to the site
make sure you check out the student section
- May 22, '08 by CHATSDALEwelcome to site and profession
is there a waiting list for either school..might choose the one that you can get into quicker
- May 22, '08 by suzy253Welcome to Allnurses!
- May 26, '08 by BayleyWelcome and good luck!