Hello from Canada!!....ehRegister Today!
- by petethecanuck Aug 31, '09Hi guys!
I recently joined the site and just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself.
I live in beautiful Calgary, Alberta and am about to start the BNAT (2 yr accelerated) program at the University here. In fact, our orientation is tomorrow morning!
I did my undergrad at the University of Victoria way back in '96 and attended Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, OR. Chiropractic really didn't resonate with me so I left the profession and became a massage therapist.
I NEVER expected to become a Nurse but the profession sort of just "picked me". LOL! Now, I couldn't see myself doing anything else! I'm really excited to begin this new career path and am finally, "living my dream life".
This site has SO much incredible information! I have lots of reading to do!
- 376 Views
- Aug 31, '09 by SuesquatchRNIt's nice to meet you, Peter. I have some friends in Calgary. It's one of my dream spots to visit. You have an abundance of natural beauty!
Good luck on your journey, and welcome.
- Sep 1, '09 by janfrnWelcome Peter. The next two years are going to seem like the longest decades of your life, but they'll be gone in the blink of an eye. With any luck (and maybe a provincial election) there'll actually be a job for you when you graduate. I'm looking forward to your posts.
- Sep 1, '09 by Silverdragon102Welcome Peter and good luck on your journey
- Sep 1, '09 by caliotter3
- Sep 3, '09 by RainDreamerHi Peter, welcome to allnurses! Thanks for introducing yourself, we're glad to have you here. Good luck to you in school, I wish you the best!