Hello! Advice please!Register Today!
- by cumulus May 4, '12Hello All!
I want to become a nurse for my career like most of you here
I got accepted to Cerritos College, but am an Alternate at Cypress College.
Can anyone tell me which college has the better ADN Program?
Please help me to decide! Thank you!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=706300©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- May 5, '12 by caliotter3You might want to check out the forum for CA nursing programs.
- May 9, '12 by GitanoRNwelcome to the cite....as i wish you the best in all of your future endeavors...aloha~
- May 26, '12 by Assess&Safety1sthey cumulus,
when do you start cerritos college? are you doing the rn program or lvn-rn bridge program?
what's the alternate at cypress college? how many people are on the wait-list?
when did you apply for cerritos college and got accept? and what about cypress college?
- Aug 8, '12 by Gizelle22I wish I had seen this earlier where did you end up going? I am at Cypress wanted to see if you were in my class i believe all the alternate got in
- Aug 9, '12 by GitanoRNunquestionably, i would definitely check with your local bon and they could offer you a better perspective on your concern, wishing you all the best in your future endeavors...aloha~