- by tripletmom98 Jan 28Hello all, I am new to this forum and love reading all your posts. I am a mother to 6, triplets and three singles, I graduated from CNA class in 2000 and from Medical Assisting class in 2009. I worked very briefly before having to be a stay at home mom due to my husband being injured at work. He is now disabled and retired, so I am thinking of going back to school to get my LVN license. My kids are all older now 20,16,14,14,14,and 9, so I do believe this is doable. Being a nurse is something I have always wanted to do and working with people is a passion I love. Thanks for listening and know I admire you all
- 1,152 Views
- Jan 29 by CheesePotatoHello and welcome to allnurses, one big lovingly dysfunctional supportive family. Glad to have you. But my, you have quite the gaggle of kidlets. Um....how are you sane? Or have energy? You are quite amazing. . Right then, LVN bits....there is a forum portion dedicated to LVN/LPN and our own dear The Commuter has a lovely blog loaded with great info and yummy stories. Not to mention the always busy forum section for CNA's, students in general, and a nurses rock area for that quick pick-me-up. Best of luck to you. Cheers! ~~CP~~Last edit by CheesePotato on Jan 29 : Reason: :sigh: Bad smartphone! No cookie!
- Jan 29 by agldragonRNWelcome to allnurses tripletmom! You are in good company. You would be a perfect nurse because you are already a multi-tasker (a must have to be a nurse) dealing with your triplets and kids...
Good luck! Feel free to ask questions. There are many sub-forums you can post.
- Jan 30 by danielle5454Hi Tripletmom!welcome to the community...Good luck to new venture! I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do it!
- Jan 30 by tripletmom98Thanks everyone!!
- Jan 31 by GitanoRNWelcome to the site, your definitely Awesome to be a mom of 6 triplets, I'm sure they keep you busy @ all times, wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors... Aloha~