- by LilyBlue Feb 16, '09I've already started posting, but thought I'd introduce myself.
I have been a nurse for ten years, graduated at age 22 with a BSN...I have worked in the same hospital ever since, but have worked all units as a float nurse.
I am married with two children and work fulltime, but when my children were babies, I worked only 24 hours a week.
I enjoy lots of things not related ot the medical field, too...music, animals, hiking, reading. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
- 357 Views
- Feb 16, '09 by Silverdragon102Hi and welcome to the site
- Feb 16, '09 by caliotter3
- Feb 17, '09 by bagbaje26Hey there and welcome to the site. Looking forward to discussions with you...
- Feb 17, '09 by TweetyNice to meet you. Welcome!