1. Hello from ne pa....:smiletea:
  2. 2 Comments

  3. by   christine54
    i am thinking of working in both pa and nj..does anyone know the steps involved in getting a reciprocal lisence.
  4. by   Tweety
    You need to contact the state board of those states and they will walk you through it. State BON's are located here: http://allnurses.com/Boards_of_Nursing/USA/

    Weclome to Allnurses. Good luck in all that you do.