Greetings from BelgiumRegister Today!
- by Wrex Jan 14, '11Hello everybody,
My name is Mike and i'm a nursing student from Belgium. My native language is Dutch so i apologize if i make any typing errors in English.
I registerd on this forum to come in contact with nurses from around the world and just have a good time.
I dont know what else to say, but please let me know if i left something out.
- Jan 14, '11 by caliotter3
- Jan 14, '11 by WrexThanks for the welcome
- Jan 15, '11 by Silverdragon102Welcome Mike
- Jan 15, '11 by WrexThanks silverdragon
- Jan 15, '11 by tnbutterflyWelcome to the site, Mike.
- Jan 16, '11 by Wrexthank you
- Jul 29, '11 by DhesHi Mike. I would just like to know how is the nursing emplyment in Belgium? Thanks. Hope to hear from you.
- Jan 22, '12 by marksiHi Mike,
I'm a nurse in the US, and am looking into nursing in Belgium. I have dual italian/US nationalite so being legal is not an issue. How is nursing in Belgium? Are you happy with your work?
Here the pay can be very good but it can be so stressful sometimes. Health care is becoming more corporate in the US and I'm not always satisfied with my work here, even if I like the patients.
I work in community health and specialize in wound and ostomy care. Do you know if there is an equivalent role in Belgium.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.