- by jkap Jun 10Hello everyone from Allnurses.com
I'm a first time subscriber to the forum, and I am very interested.
I have already graduated nursing school, and I am only a few steps away from being the nurse I desire.
Hope to make a few friends, and find some help while I am here
- Jun 11 by nursel56Welcome to allnurses! Best wishes in achieving your career goals!
- Jun 11 by nursefrances
Nice to meet you. Congrats on the completion of nursing school.
- Jun 12 by Liddle NoodnikWELCOME! anxious to hear how you make out!
- Jun 12 by needshaldolNever ever be afraid to ask a question even if you think it is stupid. Staff will trust you more with the "stupid" questions. I have been asking "stupid" questions for 30 years! Never think you know it all because you do not. You never will. Patients are not machines. You are entering a tough job and good luck! Smile a lot.
- Jun 12 by Mshealthnesswelcome!
- Jun 12 by VishwamitrHi JKap,
I know the feeling of ecstasy. It won't be easy but this is the best job/profession you can have. I wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome to the fraternity/sorority. God Bless.
- Jun 12 by needshaldolAs Vishwamitr says, welcome to the "club", a "club" like no other I can think of esp if you are a hospital nurse. Hard to explain but you will understand when the time comes.
- Jun 12 by CrufflerJJWelcome to Allnurses!
There are lots of good people here...and then there's me.
This site can provide you with a tremendous amount of info. Don't be afraid to ask questions here, and make good use of the Search function. Lots & lots of good forums (fori?).