Which site for Calgary?

  1. I am looking to relocate to Clagary, and would like to know who or what board of nursing I need to register with, in order to commence the process of getting verification etc?
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   NotReady4PrimeTime
    That would be CARNA (College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta). They have a very comprehensive web site
    http://www.nurses.ab.ca/ that will help you find your way through the maze of verification and registration. They won't be so helpful at anything else but taking your money I'm afraid. http://xweb.crha-health.ab.ca/ might be helpful in finding employment.