What to review for the Singapore Nurse Board Exam
- 2Jul 15, '10 by eedo_rnHelp please.. has anybody here taken the Singapore Nursing Board Exam?
I am to sit the exam by August..as an enrolled nurse. I've asked around and so far all they said was, exam is basic like ABC.. anything more specific than that? what to review..
please help.. thanku
- 0Jul 16, '10 by valium_RN,RMhi EEDO, May I know how to apply for the Singapore nurse exam? Is it true that for you to practice or even take their exam you need to have at least 3 years experience to be qualified? I am also considering to apply for an enrolled nurse since I only have 2 years exp. A friend is already working in Singapore and I would like to work there too. Thanks!
- 0Jul 18, '10 by eedo_rnQuote from valium_rn,rmall of the above are true, as far as i understand :d... to be an enrolled nurse, you have to have a singapore employer sponsor you for the exam.. another requirement aside from the years of experience..hi eedo, may i know how to apply for the singapore nurse exam? is it true that for you to practice or even take their exam you need to have at least 3 years experience to be qualified? i am also considering to apply for an enrolled nurse since i only have 2 years exp. a friend is already working in singapore and i would like to work there too. thanks!
i think you should read these websites for accurate info:
i am from another country. how do i apply for registration?
to support your application you will require the following:
1) letter of employment
2) certified copy of :
- nric, birth certificate, passport or marriage certificate where applicable;
- registration as a registered nurse or registered midwife or enrolment as an enrolled nurse (registration or enrolment certificate and practising certificate);
- training certificate;
- transcript of nursing education (with the breakdown in theory and record of clinical experience in hours);
- work testimonials.
(the above documents must be certified true copies of original certificates/ documents by the employer in singapore)
3) verification of registration/enrolment to be sent directly from registration/licensing authority to registrar, singapore nursing board, 81 kim keat road, #08-00, singapore 328836.
4) transcript of nursing education to be sent directly from the training institution to registrar, singapore nursing board, 81 kim keat road, #08-00, singapore 328836.
5) any document that is not in english shall be accompanied by a certified translation in english.
goodluck to us!
- 0Sep 24, '12 by febsstHii edoo... I'm so happy that U post article in here...
I hope U already past the SNB test now.. I hope U want to share Your experience while doing the SNB test...
I'm still finding job in Singapore as a nurse so I want to finding out what kind of test that I have to fulfill.
best hope U want to reply my post....