What to review for the Singapore Nurse Board ExamRegister Today!
- by eedo_rn Jul 15, '10Help please.. has anybody here taken the Singapore Nursing Board Exam?
I am to sit the exam by August..as an enrolled nurse. I've asked around and so far all they said was, exam is basic like ABC.. anything more specific than that? what to review..
please help.. thanku
- Jul 16, '10 by valium_RN,RMhi EEDO, May I know how to apply for the Singapore nurse exam? Is it true that for you to practice or even take their exam you need to have at least 3 years experience to be qualified? I am also considering to apply for an enrolled nurse since I only have 2 years exp. A friend is already working in Singapore and I would like to work there too. Thanks!
- Jul 18, '10 by eedo_rnQuote from valium_rn,rmall of the above are true, as far as i understand :d... to be an enrolled nurse, you have to have a singapore employer sponsor you for the exam.. another requirement aside from the years of experience..hi eedo, may i know how to apply for the singapore nurse exam? is it true that for you to practice or even take their exam you need to have at least 3 years experience to be qualified? i am also considering to apply for an enrolled nurse since i only have 2 years exp. a friend is already working in singapore and i would like to work there too. thanks!
i think you should read these websites for accurate info:
i am from another country. how do i apply for registration?
to support your application you will require the following:
1) letter of employment
2) certified copy of :
- nric, birth certificate, passport or marriage certificate where applicable;
- registration as a registered nurse or registered midwife or enrolment as an enrolled nurse (registration or enrolment certificate and practising certificate);
- training certificate;
- transcript of nursing education (with the breakdown in theory and record of clinical experience in hours);
- work testimonials.
(the above documents must be certified true copies of original certificates/ documents by the employer in singapore)
3) verification of registration/enrolment to be sent directly from registration/licensing authority to registrar, singapore nursing board, 81 kim keat road, #08-00, singapore 328836.
4) transcript of nursing education to be sent directly from the training institution to registrar, singapore nursing board, 81 kim keat road, #08-00, singapore 328836.
5) any document that is not in english shall be accompanied by a certified translation in english.
goodluck to us!
- Jul 19, '10 by valium_RN,RMeedo thanks for your reply. i did appreciate it. i really hope that we have our chance to be an enrolled nurse in singapore. do you have an employer to sponsor you? where can i find one? thanks!
- Jul 29, '10 by beetle0503Hello, eedo:
May I ask when did you submit your documents to SNB? & How long did you know you can sit the exam by August?
- Sep 22, '10 by florence tabudlohi.can give me some tips for singapore nursing board exam staff nurse.can suggest also books to read?thanks
- Jun 22, '11 by anyrzxhi everyone... i wud juz lyk 2 ask if it is possible for an unexperienced ph.RN having an employment pass in singapore to take the Singapore nursing board there...if ever possible??wat i nid to do??
tnx in advance..
- Sep 24, '12 by febsstHii edoo... I'm so happy that U post article in here...
I hope U already past the SNB test now.. I hope U want to share Your experience while doing the SNB test...
I'm still finding job in Singapore as a nurse so I want to finding out what kind of test that I have to fulfill.
best hope U want to reply my post....