Taking CRNE June 2012, living in MontrealRegister Today!
- by aaureo Feb 19, '12Hi, anybody out there who is living in Montreal and preparing for the CRNE June 2012? I need to find a partner/group study! We have to pass!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=676584©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,021 Views
- Feb 19, '12 by lau&usoppi came from vancouver and moved in montreal for employment. but i already passed the crne 2010. you just need the crne prep guide and canadian mosby for review, that's all u need and the rest will be practice questions. shoot me some questions about the crne and i'll try my best to give advice :-)
- can i call you? im anxious of the short answer questions...
- Feb 20, '12 by dishesWhat short answers? The CRNE consists solely of multiple choice questions.
- it consists now of multiple choice and short answer questions.
- Feb 20, '12 by dishesHi aaureo
where are you getting your information from? When I looked on CNA's website, it says that the CRNE consists solely of multiple choice questions.
- Lippincott's CRNE prep guide, chapter 1 page 1. and a friend of mine took the CRNE this month (February) and yes there are short answer questions.