Scheduling NCLEX-RN in ManilaRegister Today!
- by adyhottie Nov 13, '07I live here in the Philippines and will take the Nclex here in Manila.
I tried to schedule an exam (NCLEX-RN) on Pearsonvue website on
my account but whenever I select the Appointment dates that are available, it says:
"This appointment can only be scheduled
by calling the Pearson Vue Registration Center"
what does that mean? does it mean that I can't schedule my exam
online and that I have to call them instead?
Or does it mean that the date I chose for appointment can't be schedule online and other dates can???
If I need to call them, how much do I get charged for the phone call?
What are the information that they would ask once I schedule an exam via telephone?
- Nov 13, '07 by Silverdragon102You have to ring to book your slot it can't be done online. You will probable need credit card details and BON information? Sure someone who have been through the process will be along to give their account
- Nov 13, '07 by margiyes, you cant schedule it online..you have to call the pearson vue for that matter..just be ready with your credit card for the $150 payment..
if you're gonna use your cellphone, have a load at least P500..better if more..
- Nov 13, '07 by margipldt budget card? i didnt know that.. sayang, spent almost P500 when i called pearson vue for my sked..anyway, thanks for the info..have a great day guys!
- Nov 14, '07 by sugarRNWhat is the phone no. there?
- Nov 15, '07 by dave787the phone number can be found at the pearsonvue.com asia-pacific its located in australia. goodluck
- Jan 11, '08 by cybernarsHave you alrealy scheduled for nclex manila this Jan?
- Jan 17, '08 by bibeti just scheduled my exam at pearson. Try calling US (18664962539) instead.
- Jun 14, '08 by tharty0705WHAT NUMBER DID YOU CONTACT WHEN YOU SPENT ALMOST p500? I AM USING GLOBELINES AND I HAVE BEEN RINGING DIFFERENT PEARSONVUE CONTACT NUMBERS BUT IT SAYS NUMBER ENTERED IS INVALID.