SAUDI COUNCIL EXAMRegister Today!
- by thru Jul 24, '10hi co-nurses, does everyone here got any information about this exam? or have taken already? Please i would like to ask any information about the exam, i' am planning to take the exam but don't know what to expect from this exam.. thanks!!!!
- Jul 26, '10 by glazedsome says that it is merely the same like the NCLEX exam.
hey ,, have you registered already at prometric? I have some question regarding the registration via internet.. when will you take your exam?
- Jul 27, '10 by thruhave you registered already at prometric? not yet, but one of this days.
when will you take your exam? I plan to take this coming august.
- Aug 2, '10 by glazedI have a confusion regarding the type of test is it for NURSE SPECIALIST ?? or NURSE TECHNICIAN.. because there is two division of nurse exam at the prometric website.. =) please give me some clarification with this
- Aug 5, '10 by felicitypaulWho are qualified to take the exam?
Even without hospital experience?
- Aug 26, '10 by charmed.onehi am new hir.
BTW, to answer a few, yup it is more like a NCLEX type exam. But for me I dont know it seems like it was harder for me than taking the NCLEX.
It is a 75 mult choice type of test.
Nurse Technician would be most appropriate.
It is also advisable if you already have an employer before taking this exam because $90 is hard to find nowadays!hehe.
Taking the exam wouldnt require one to have a hospital experience but your EMPLOYER would! so for those who havent had any hosp/work exp, PROMETRIC is not advisable as of the moment.
Hope this help!
- Aug 27, '10 by glazedthank you CHARMED.ONE !!!
By the way, are you working now in Middle East? How is that?
- Sep 2, '10 by optimistic,RN@charmed.one... You know I had this agency who charged for 5,500 for the prometric exam and I just found out that it only cost $90 ( 4000 pesos ) what a fruaud! hahaha..anyway what is the program name for prometric exam in Riyadh? I don't know if I did tick the right choice.. Saudi Commission on Health Spcialties in KSA, certification, non.elig or selection programs? Please correct me if what to choose from. I want to do it on my own since I can save monay rather than leave to an scrupulous agency.. Thanks for those who will reply.