Quebec nursing program - page 7
by amy ermosillas | 31,597 Views | 82 Comments
bonjour! any filipinos who are already in quebec, any feedback pls of this program. im just waiting for my decision letter from OIIQ. i graduated 2009 and had 1 year exp in hosp. how's the french language exam? PLEASE... GOD... Read More
- 0Oct 23, '11 by lookitsladyhi. Im a nurse volunteer for almost a year now.
I attended an orientation by Enhance Visa Services... Of all the programs that they were catering, i was definitely interested to apply for the QNP, since it doesnt require an IELTS/PAID EXPERIENCE. So i toldthem of my interest to apply for QNP, but they told me that since i only lack 2 points to reach the 55-point requirement for the QSW ,i can apply for that program too. and i can fill up the additional two points by taking french lessons and taking the TEFaq. So, ive decided to go for the QSW.
but after ive read the blog about QSW. im beginning to question if i can still go for this program knowing that im a volunteer nurse. and ive heard that during the interview in hongkong the IO would ask for payslips and ITR...which i cant provide.
I need your advice coz i'm really confused right now. thanks!
- 0Oct 24, '11 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminThey will tell you what you want to know at the end of the day if you are caught and it is illegal for you to be doing it then you are looking at deportation and a ban that could be from a few years to life
If any doubts check with a immigration lawyer that has experience in this area
- 0Oct 26, '11 by lookitsladyQuote from elajothat's what they've told me too. the idea of being interviewed in the embassy is really nerve racking!@lookitslady
I've been also wondering the same thing since I am also a volunteer nurse but they told me that volunteer work is just okay. I am not sure about the hongkong thing, but from what I've read, it depends if they are going to invite you for an interview or not.
i really hope that someone in Canada who applied for the QSW would share their experience.
good luck to all of us!
- 0Nov 4, '11 by yoopianAlmost everyone gets interviewed in Hong Kong (if you're from the Philippines). You'd only be exempted from the interview if you've proven that you're fluent in french and have submitted proof of your language proficiency.
I've been interviewed in Hong Kong and have seen other Filipinos also invited for the interview. Good luck!
- 0Dec 5, '11 by regineong36Quote from yoopianYes they did ask me some questions in french to test your level of comprehension and ability to speak the language. If you're applying as a QSW you'll probably be invited for an interview in Hong Kong. I already have my CSQ and I'm now just waiting for my visa.
haloo yoopian i just want to ask if the embassy really ask you your payslip? and are you now applying for oiiq? merci