PROCESSING of LICENSE
Duly Accomplished Form or Panuniimpa ng Propcsyonal
Community Tax Certificate (current)
2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background am complete nametag)
1 piece l” x l” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
2 sets of metered documentary stamps
1 short brown envelope (with name and profession)
- Initial Registration P 600.00
- Annual Registration Fee P 450.00 (for 2010-2013)
Secure Oath Form and Application for (1) certification of Board Ratings with seal & (2) Certification for passing the boards.
** Bring – PICTURE, PASTE AND BALLPEN
1. Secure Oath Form at Window F, basta the Window at the right side upon entering the PRC Office, and fill it up.
2.Fall in line for documentary stamp.
3. Notary 2nd Floor Main Building. >> pag-akyat Right Side dulo P50.00 (MEANWHILE, you can now apply for the Certificates)
4. Give NOA at Window H or G for rating Verification.
5. They are going to ask you if you want to claim your certificates via (1) EXPRESS (2) ORDINARY
6. Cashier then pay. *** Check for the Instructions written at the back of the form J
7. Claim the Certificates @Window K (ORDINARY) @Window A (EXPRESS)
8. For (Express) Wait for an hour ; For (Ordinary) claim it after 5-7 days/1 week
9. After claiming the certificates fall in line again for the documentary stamp. Both certificates should have stamps otherwise it won’t be useful.
10. For (EXPRESS) P200.00 each
- Secure for the yellow form @Window H/G and fill it up.
For (ORDINARY) P75.00 each
- Secure for the white form @Window F/ Window at the right side upon entering the PRC Office and fill it up.
After having your Oath Form with you, you are now ready for – NURSE REGISTRATION/ Application for PRC ID.
1. PRC will release in their official website the lieu/venue for your PRC ID application/Registration.
2. And the Scheduled Date – when are you going to Register.
3. The guard will ask you to bring out your NOA.*** It would a lot be better if you go there during afternoon, rest assured pacing is faster unlike morning tons and tons of people will swarm the place.
4. You’ll be falling in line for claiming “the ID type you filled up during the Application for Board Exam.”
5. After having it with you, you’ll fall in line again for the payment P600 intial and P450 —–.
6. Right after you’ve paid, you’ll fall in line one more time for the filling up for your PRC ID.
7. A slip will be given to you on when can you claim your PRC ID. the end……….