PLeaSE Help Need a job here at philippinesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PLeaSE Help Need a job here at philippines in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... hi in a newly board passer here in the Philippines and I'm having a difficulties looking for a job...by kIttE_mEoW Jan 22, '08hi in a newly board passer here in the Philippines and I'm having a difficulties looking for a job here and from other country . I thought nursing career is in demand then why i can find jobs?? can anyone help me with this problem of mine
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=276410©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 764 Views
- Jan 22, '08 by Silverdragon102Many countries require experience when looking for nurses. Some require you to sit their exams.Some countries have visa/immigration issues ie USA has Retrogression, EU mainly require EU countries to employ own citizens then from other EU countries before the rest of the world. You need to decide where you want to live and look for work but you will have hoops to jump through and some countries require bridging before they will either give you a license as RN or sit their exam. In the Philippines I think the amount of nurses training outweigh job availability.
Good luck but will be a case of perseverance
- May 26, '08 by HeikalWould you like to work in Singapore? In Singapore, there alot of nurses from Phillipines. Its so much easier to find a job here.
- May 27, '08 by kIttE_mEoWQuote from HeikalWould you like to work in Singapore? In Singapore, there alot of nurses from Phillipines. Its so much easier to find a job here.
really?? how can i apply there??:bowingpur
- May 27, '08 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
There is a thread already on Singapore check it out it may already have the info about working there
- May 27, '08 by dave787applying for singapore usualy the will ask for experinced.
- May 27, '08 by suzanne4Singapore will not accept a newly graduated nurse; one must have hospital experience to be accepted there for licensure.
And they want a full two years of work experience, same as most other countries.