Please help me figure this out...

  1. 0 in the colorado endorsement application, they have a social security affidavit for those with student visas and not having ssn, that would be the second box.

    but if i am on a student visa physically present in the usa, this doesn't seem to apply for any of the following options... which one should i check or what should i do? they give no option for those legally present in the usa... or would i choose 3b.. because the second part of 3b says or not employed in the us. i'm not sure about this because that falls under #3 which is not physically present in the us
  2. Enjoy this?

    Get our Nursing Insights delivered to your Inbox. The hottest discussions, articles, toons, and much more.

  3. Visit  confuzhn profile page

    About confuzhn

    Joined Dec '06; Posts: 67; Likes: 3.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors