ONP registration

  1. 0
    i am planning to go to uk as domiciliary carer then register to nmc. so i'll need to send my licensing body form to the philippines so the prc can fill it in and other forms that need my previous employer's signature. will it cause delay to my registration? what should i do?
    right now, i am getting my certified true copies from my school(TOR, RLE, diploma), PRC (registration certificate), DFA (passport details), do these documents need to have red ribbon by dfa?

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 0 Comments...

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors