NMC processing timeline - page 2
Hey guys! Anyone who's processing their NMC registration or has a decision letter already? can you please share you time line, from passing pack 1 to your decision letter, how fast the processing is. I would gladly appreciate... Read More
- 0May 17, '10 by miss_diQuote from mahbunchaiWOW! With ASC global, they will require you to have at least 1 year post registration experience with a tertiary hospital, and academic IELTS band score of at least 7.0 in each module. If you have those qualifications, they will schedule you for a webcam interview with a nurse consultant, who will interview you regarding technical aspects of nursing, and behavioral aspects as well. If you pass that initial interview, they will next schedule you for face to face panel interview which consists of around 3-4 interviewers who are from the UK hospitals who are currently hiring. Its a long process with ASC Global and with rigid screening. I am now just waiting for the next interview, while I do so, I plan to start with my NMC registration as advised by ASC global with their assistance.in greenfields they would require you to meet their initial requirements(ielts 7all, atleast 1yr experience) and fill up their documents and they'll line you up for NHS interview.
Tell me about Greenfields. I just feel like its taking such a long time to process with ASC Global. How many months have you been working on your UK application from the time you first contacted your agency?
- 0May 19, '10 by mahbunchaiQuote from mean_gurl98I just started my papers with them last april23,2010 right after my ielts results came out üTell me about Greenfields. I just feel like its taking such a long time to process with ASC Global. How many months have you been working on your UK application from the time you first contacted your agency?
I also applied to ASC thru their website on that same day, unfortunately until now i haven't received any response...
- 0Jun 17, '10 by g3staltHello! I'm also planning to apply in UK with greenfields also. I was just wondering how is your experience with them? Are they fast and easy to communicate with? Because other agencies have hidden agendas and delaying tactics.. I was just wondering if they are good...thanks!
- 0Jul 31, '10 by lexandraQuote from boardshortshi boardshorts have you started with your NMC registration already. I'm trying to apply for registration. But I'm a little confused with the information they have in their website. I wonder if you can help me.. what should I do first? Should I e-mail (or mail by post office?) the initial application form along with my IELTS, passport and certificate of registration? I wish someone can help with the process thank youHey guys! Anyone who's processing their NMC registration or has a decision letter already? can you please share you time line, from passing pack 1 to your decision letter, how fast the processing is. I would gladly appreciate responses! Thanks!
- 0Aug 7, '10 by weird0406hi lexandra, you should email them at firstname.lastname@example.org attach in your email the scanned nmc application form completed and signed, together with the scanned copy of your ielts result. you will receive an auto response email from them. the nmc pack 1 will then be delivered to your address.