i read your mail and here are some tips which i used:
- practice nursing process as much as you can and apply it in your problem solving approach e.g. when first action of a nurse is asked, then apply assessment phase of nursing process
- rest of all questions mostly implementation process applies e.g. chosse option wh ich shows implementation process
patient fell down from the bed, what will be the first action of a nurse?
first action of a nurse is asked
first + action
- call for help
- call the doctor
- ask the patient he is ok?
- assess patient for any injury
- call for help - no
- first action
of a nurse
- this is class 3rd option/action
2. call the doctor - no
- do before calling the doctor
- this is class 2nd option/ action
3. ask the patient if he is ok? - no
- what you did for the patient?
- problem perticularly ask you for the your action/implementation
4. assess patient for any injury - yes
- meet all the requirment - isn't it?
try to apply this approach
- always suggest and donot advice.
- practice canadian prep. guide ( donot remember anwers0
- be thorough with common diseases, lab. values, dealth and dying phsycology, child play and phsycology, intranatal excercise( breathing....),postnatal stress,antenatal complications, gi, respiratory, system and cardio disorder, drugs( actio,side effects,advers effects...) and more you better know
- read compandium
and try to practice problem solutions as much as you can do before test and see your performance and shoul be more than 75%
if have any quary, please feel free to ask me
Quote from ral
congrats! can u help me and give me some tips as how to pass as i have already written twice but missed by couple of points. your help with be so much appreciated.