NCLEX retake application VermontRegister Today!
- by killuwa Jul 6, '09hi! I am John and I am having problem answering the retake application in Vermont.
I took the exam last december and unfortunately I failed. Now that I am trying
to apply for my 2nd exam and it seems like the retake application form has been changed.
I have this 5 page form from Vermont. the first 4 pages are ok.
but the last page is a bit confusing.
Do I need to do the last form? or is it optional?
- Jul 7, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Looking at it yes the form needs to be completed
- Jul 11, '09 by killuwaTHanks for the fast response. I was hoping that it is gonna be easier since I will just be retaking the exam. Now I am thinking if I reapply from California. Do you think it is better to just apply in California rather than applying for retake form from Vermont? since I wanted to work in California?
- Jul 11, '09 by NurseCubanitaRN2bQuote from Silverdragon102Unless you are already in the US with a valid work/immigrant visa and have a SSN then I would say stay with Vermont until you know you have a visa and then apply to Ca. Much has already been written on Ca so suggest a good read
I would do it fast if I were you, I've heard that Vermont along with other states are going to start requiring a valid social security number really soon. Good Luck
- Jul 24, '09 by killuwa@ Silverdragon and Latina
question about the application.
what does name of the nursing program means? is it the school or the course that I took?