lacking theory hours florida board of nursingRegister Today!
- by Katerynam Dec 9, '11I am a foreing nurse . I gave all of my documents (transcript, avaluation) to the Florida Board of Nursing.I received a notice of meeting that will be on February 2012 because I am lacking theory hours in obstetric(8 hours) and psychiatric(2 hours) nursing. What I have to do before the meeting? What I can expect from this meeting? Haw long it can take? ( to get authorization to take the NCLEX)
- Dec 11, '11 by Kiwi82Hi Katerynam,
Where are you from? What equivalence did you get (and how many years of study?) I'm an international nurse too, and waiting for my CES report.
- Jan 12, '12 by maia718hi, same situation.. what you guys did about it?
- Jan 12, '12 by Ginger's MomThere have been posts here, the board may recommend you make up the hours and suggest programs to attend.
- Jan 13, '12 by KaterynamI am from the Ukraine. Right now I wait for the meeting with Board of Nursing.
- Jan 13, '12 by maia718Do they took some units to fill-in the lacking number of hours?
- Jan 13, '12 by Ginger's MomCheck this thread out, http://allnurses.com/international-n...in-621749.html
Seems like a responsible suggestion from the Board of Nursing.
- Jan 14, '12 by Kiwi82I received my CES Report in December and I have extra hours in every category. They gave me a BSN
- Jan 23, '12 by marhodzHi maia718, u have sent me a private message but for i cant find the reply box. so anyways, yeah we have the same situation right there. im applying at CA BRN. i keep asking them how many hours am i lacking but they dont answer my queries. just private message me back. see if i can reply to you this time. thanks!