IELTS for foreign RN planning to work in USRegister Today!
- by fiery_sunset Oct 6, '09Do we choose the academic module or the general training module? Based on www.cgfns.org, it states that for RNs, we should choose academic module. I'm confused because isn't it general training module is test for english for employment? Can anyone please explain?
- Oct 7, '09 by Silverdragon102For CGFNS and immigration requirements you have to choose Academic module
- Oct 7, '09 by fiery_sunsetThank you for making it clear for me. =)
- Oct 19, '09 by forumjunkiedoes that also apply to australian immigration? should i choose acadamic module?
- Oct 20, '09 by Silverdragon102As far as I am aware Academic is required by Australia but suggest you check the state website and see what requirements the board of nursing has
- Oct 31, '09 by faveispinkYes. You should choose academic module for australia.