I PASSED!!!! Canadian RN exam CRNE - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 9, '10 by Sarah010101Can anyone suggest a prep course near vancouver BC?
- Aug 10, '10 by gailtanQuote from T&T08first of all congratulations for passing the exam...please give us insight about the exam. is the prep guide enough for me to pass the exam?do i really need to enroll at Toronto School of Health to pass the exam?please give advise..thanks in advanceHello Dr.T [Toronto School of Health.com],
I took your CRNE prep course starting in Aug and you had mentioned that nobody tells you how they did. I wanted to let you know that I PASSED!!!! The course was amamzing!!! So many of the questions we discussed in class showed up on the exam. I especially remember the question about the chest tube. If it becomes disconnected to place it in a container of water. That was on the exam. Also, I had asked a question in class about when a pregnant woman can not have sex and that question was also on the exam. Most importantly, I learned how to address each question after I took your course. Once I was able to identify what the question was trying to ask me I was able to determine how to answer the question. The practice questions were also very helpful!!! Some of them I remember being on the actual exam.
Once again, I wanted to thank you. I studied hard, but your course helped me learn HOW to study for the CRNE and, I PASSED!!!
Thank you again.
- Aug 27, '10 by agachanjaCongratulations!!
Is this the 4 week prep course? I live in ottawa and looking for a shorter course,, say like 2days or a weekend. Have any ideas? I will be writting in October 2010 and need all the prep I can get. please advice.
- Aug 27, '10 by biyaahiii sarah you can go for the crne preparatory course done by RCIT it is an rn [preparation program
- Sep 22, '10 by Sexybeastcongratz
- Oct 25, '10 by kirtihello there, i m new aspirant nurse who took crne date on feb, could anybody suggest me about any coaching center for crne & also prep material.