Hospitals in Quezon City (Philippines) which offer nurse trainings this 2011Register Today!
- by kim_ism Apr 25, '11Do you know any hospitals that offer nurse trainings/ accept nurse volunteers in Quezon City? I already inquired at PHC, Lung Center, NKTI and East Ave, but they are not offering trainings as of this month. Thanks in advance!
- Apr 25, '11 by yehs14Im currently having my training here at Lung Center of the Philippines.
I think you inquired late. They have another batch of trainees, in fact they had their orientation today. You must submit your requirements ahead of time. The next batch will be on August already.
You will definitely enjoy your training at LCP. ALL HANDS ON! You will be able to perform the duties of a nurse (but you have to work with the STAFF NURSES for you not to commit any errors).
- Apr 25, '11 by kim_ismYes, I went there and informed me that the training has started already but will accept applicants for the next training this June. How much was the training fee and for how long?
- Apr 26, '11 by yehs14Quote from kim_ismYes, I went there and informed me that the training has started already but will accept applicants for the next training this June. How much was the training fee and for how long?
You better accomplish all the requirements ASAP because they will limit the number of trainees for the next batch.
I paid 6,500 exclusive of medical fees and uniforms. You will gain more experience and confidence when you have your training with them.
- Apr 26, '11 by kim_ismwhat are the requirements, btw?
- Dec 4, '11 by Rinkishikikaare they still accepting applicants as of now?Responses would be a great help. thank you! and btw what are the requirements?