five-week "Hemodialysis Training Course" is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide hemodialysis treatment and efficient care to renal patients. At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Apply the principles of hemodialysis in a dialysis facility;
- Operate hemodialysis devices, water systems and reprocessing machines;
- Practice infection control;
- Provide patients with safe and efficient care;
- Safeguard patients' vascular accesses;
- Coherently discuss hemodialysis with patients.
Anyone interested for this training? Im enrolled for the first batch in January 2010.