help pleaseRegister Today!
- by alfasii Aug 11, '12hi
i'm from Libya (maybe you heard of it or not ) any way we are located between Tunisia , Egypt opposite to Italy and Malta .
any way i did 3 years program in anesthesia technology and got bachelor degree , degree called ( bachelor degree in anesthesiology and ICU technology) in other universities the do the same program but considered a branch of nursing where you select your choice of nursing branches in the second year
here is what i have studied
paramedic , physiology , bio chemistry , medical terminology , anatomy , public health , histology
microbiology , Principles of anesthesia , pharmacology , surgery , medicine , pediatric , pathology , medical investigation.
medical emergency , anesthiology , ICU , medical administration , Ethics of profession, psychology , gynecology
i want to know what is my classification ?
what i can do , can i get an msc in nursing ? what other field i get to have an msc in ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770107©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 765 Views
- Aug 12, '12 by steppybayWhat country are you looking to get into?
- Aug 13, '12 by alfasiithanks for your replay dear , i am looking for a good country like australia , usa , canda , uk , new zealand or a universty in malaysia which have co-operation with one of universties in uk , or one of the countries mentioned above
- Aug 13, '12 by steppybayThat's a lot of countries and each one has it's own requirements and then some, there's mini-requirements within each country as to what and if your educational studies actually meets that country's standards. You also looking into going thousands of miles from one place to another.
I would pick just one, maybe two countries and concentrate on those to see what fits your situation the best. Like are you single, married, married with kids, no kids, other family members to consider, etc.
There are limitations and in general, like USA, do you have a SSN to start the application, as many states need to see one on your paperwork. You need to take certain English exams. In Canada, from what I read, some provinces you should have French language knowledge.
You see there are so many variables, there is no one real easy answers to all your questions. You need to focus on where you plan to live and work for 5-10 years. Taking a wider view of your country's selection is just going to drive you crazy, I would start a separate file on each country and see what works best for you. Good luck!
- Aug 14, '12 by alfasiithanks dear for your help it's really helpful
my point of view is to know in which class i fit in ? we took this weird course which isn't bad payment here but i want to have an msc
degree so i can progress more, i don't want to stuck in dead end .
well you are right but i still need to get things clear as my country is just out of a war and there will be scholarships but i just need to know first if i am getting one or not then decide upon that which country will be best for me .
i need now to know can i get in nursing msc ? or what are fields related to health i can get into?
- Aug 14, '12 by steppybayI'm guessing that the "msc" you are referring to as something equal to a Master's degree? If so, have you posted in the other forum here that deals more so with the advanced degrees? You may get more answers there as most of here in this side of the forum are not looking into the higher degrees as a whole.
- Aug 14, '12 by alfasiiwell i have posted but they have moved me here , and yes msc is a master i would get really big chance of best jobs in my country and i'm interested in nursing master degree it's a real big chance
- Aug 14, '12 by loriangel14You would likely have to start of by applying to the country you want to work in for a nursing license.They will assess your education and decide whether it meets their requirements and is equivalent to their own program.