H1 Visa for AAS degree

  1. If I decide to get my AAS degree from a college in US, is it possible for me to obtain an H1 then? Is this true only for Nursing field or any other fields as well?
    Any answers ???

  2. 2 Comments

  3. by   suzanne4
    Nope. The only visa that you can currently work with is the the permanent resident visa, known as the green card.
  4. by   suzanne4
    There are no temporary work categories available for nurses.