Fingerprint Card for non-U.S. citizen in the U.S.

  1. 0 Friends, i need help, i am from the philippines and an NCLEX passer. i already have my Social Security but the BON told me that I have to send an application again to them w/c includes the application form and the FBI fingerprint card. My question is, I am a non-U.S. citizen currently here in the U.S., how do I get my fingerprints taken by the FBI? I don't think they will allow me since I am not in their system since I am a non-U.S. citizen. The fingerprint card i passed before was done by the NBI in the philippines because at that time, I was still in the Philippines. So how do I get my fingerprints to the fingerprint card now?

  2. Visit  sadtrickresult profile page

    About sadtrickresult

    Joined May '11; Posts: 13.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors