Endorsement to Pennsylvania Endorsement to Pennsylvania | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Endorsement to Pennsylvania

  1. 0 Hi,any assistance is appreciated!
    I'm an RN in CA., US citizen, but was educated abroad.(Israel)
    I applied for a job as Camp Nurse in Pennsylvania- Does anybody know if I need to go through CES CGFNS even if its for a temp license in Penn.?
    $350 seems like a lot of money to spend on endorsement if Im only going to be working in Penn. for a month..
  2. 1 Comments

  3. Visit  ghillbert profile page
    #1 0
    You need to have CES to get a license in PA, for any length of time.