egypt nurse???Register Today!
- by sjgc13 Oct 6, '08I went to this agency that were deploying nurses for Egypt. Just wanted to ask for any advice if this is alright. Thanks for your reply!!!
- Oct 6, '08 by suzanne4Depends on what they were promising to you. Hard to tell by just what you posted.
Best place to check things out would be directly with the their embassy in your country to get actual specifics.
- Oct 7, '08 by sjgc13Sorry did not elaborate about the offer. Anyway, the agency will be deploying me in Dar Al Fouad Hospital. I searched for the hospital in the internet and saw that it was JCI accredited. The contract will be two years, which is renewable. They don't require working experience, though the salary is only $500-600. We will be trained when we get there and be assigned to the area which fits our capabilities. The agency has already deployed 95 nurses this year in the same hospital. I have already submitted my requirements, just waiting for the approval of Hospital Director. After that I will be interviewed online and if all goes well, be offered the job. If I accept, I would have to process my papers for working visa, pay the placement fee and medical then leave.
Is this ok? Thanks for the reply!!!
- Oct 7, '08 by suzanne4you should never be paying placement fees, a red flag should be going up if you are to pay those as well as get only a salary like that. you are being taken advantage of, pure and simple.
your choice as to what to do, but that sounds bad to me all the way around.
- Oct 7, '08 by gemini_starOh my, they are paying you way less than you should be earning abroad. That is a rate of a nursing assistant. Did they tell you about the nursing licensure in Egypt?
- Mar 21, '10 by adangerousbeauty"I went to this agency that were deploying nurses for Egypt. Just wanted to ask for any advice if this is alright. Thanks for your reply!!! "
Hi. May I ask what happened to your application to this hospital? Thanks.
- Oct 4, '11 by jrllQuote from sjgc13i know it's more than 2 years since you wrote this one but I hope someone can answer this. i found an approved job order from poea to an agency deploying nurses for egypt. does any one knows how is the working condition of a nurse in egypt and what hospital would you probably think offers an overseas opportunity for nurses? oh i forgot to ask that over the phone from the agency. thanks much for ur replies!I went to this agency that were deploying nurses for Egypt. Just wanted to ask for any advice if this is alright. Thanks for your reply!!!