I completed my BSN
(Bachelor in Nursing) from India and planning for MSN
from the University of OHIO state
. As University's suggestion I did my WES
(World Education Service) evaluation and found my course to be equivalent to BSN
in USA, so I have passed one step for my further degree.
Now, the next requirement is RN licensure from OHIO Board. I am in confusion:
1) Will WES evaluation work?
2) Do I again need to do CES (CGFNS) evaluation?
3) If I need to re-evaluate from CGFNS, since I am away from India, can I forward my transcript and certificate from WES to CGFNS?
4) Which exam should I appear NCLEX-RN or CGFNS ? and why ?
5) I am in dependent visa (f-2 visa status) of my husband. Can I get license and practice Nursing in Ohio State?
Please, help me
. I have been searching this answer since long time.