Bridging course in Ontario, Anyone????
- 0Jan 4, '08 by brave_heart23Hi. Is anyone out there who will be doing the bridging course? Or who had been actually doing it right now? Or if you have an idea of how this bridging program works. Please, please help. Kindly answer this inquiries.
1.What kind/type/title of program does the CNO USUALLY SUGGEST that an applicant takes? ( I know it would depend on the individual's credentials presented upon evaluation.... but USUALLY what kind of nursing program is suggested?)
2.How much does the bridging course in Ontario cost?
3. How long would it take to finish the program? (AVERAGE of how many months?)
4. Where in Ontario are you taking or plan to take your Bridging Program?
5. Which hospital did you get your job offer?
I will be grateful for anyone's response.
"REMEMBER, SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS":wvngtrky::wvngtrky:
Thank you very much.redpinkheredpinkhe:redpinkhe
- 2,698 Visits
- 0Jan 7, '08 by brave_heart23Quote from suzanne4Suggest that you have a look at the Canadian forum, there is much already posted about this.
Bridging is not normally required if you have at least two years of active experience as an RN, but again, everything is subject to your credentials being evaluated by them.
Thank again suzanne. Yes, i have been reading the canadian forum already. And I am still waiting for my credentials evaluation. I really do not know yet what if I have to take the bridging course. But Im just checking of the possibilities of "WHAT IF" they would require one.
All your post have been helpful and Ive been reading a lot about them. It always direct to the point. You, Lawrence and Jafrn are my favorite moderators. redpinkhe:redpinkhe
Thanks so much.